Maybe we should designate one recipe each week as “World’s Best”? Interest in our Sept. 11 story on the popular AllRecipes.com dish gave the total of online Recipe Finder views quite a boost in September.
1. World’s Best Lasagna (Tweaked). We used less salt, no-salt-added tomato products plus low-fat mozzarella and ricotta cheeses.
2. Mushroom Popover Pie. A satisfying vegetarian entree from Mollie Katzen’s new “The Heart of the Plate.”
3. Apple Pie Bites. Vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free, this recipe ran in The Post’s Local Living section.
4. Flaky Cream Cheese Pie Crust. The classic 2008 recipe, from Rose Levy Beranbaum.
5. Santa Barbara Salad. One of a month’s worth of quick family entree recipes from Aviva Goldfarb and the Six O’Clock Scramble.
More from Food: